Hi,

Thanks for that - I think the HQX file was something similar - it was a compressed archive, but not sure if you could WinZip, I also vaguely remembering some articles saying that you had to be careful doing this because it was not guaranteed to work, but I am not 100% on this.

By the look of it Macs < OSX could autorun if you had autoplay facilities - requires QuickTime 2.0, but they disabled any autorunning with OSX, a bit dumb from some perspectives, but for the paranoid / security conscious, it's probably a good thing...

   Glen

Jimbo wrote:
Don't know how it applies to auto-run on Mac from a cd, but I was told some
time ago that the best delivery method of projectors to a mac user was to
win-zip the app folder and contents - Mac  can natively un-zip and run zipped
files. Might be something to try.
hth,
jimbo