Hi list,
I am starting a website, and I am using Flash CS3 (document Class) with
Flash Develop, and I am using an .FLA File just to put the assets into the
library.
Now I am wondering how could I create a "root" preloader which will pop up
at the beginning of the SWF file (there is only one swf file).
How could I achieve this, if all the assets are loaded in the first frame of
the swf file? at this case the preloader wont show unless all the library is
loaded on runtime.

Is there a way to load the library items in a second shot?

Thanks for the help.

--
Omar M. Fouad - Digital Emotions
http://www.omarfouad.net