Hello,
I'm looking for recommendations for a menu bar component for Flash CS3. I'm looking for something which matches the graphic look of the other Adobe UI components. I'd also like something which is very flexible and doesn't need your whole UI to be part of its framework. I've been looking at the Yahoo Astra components (http://developer.yahoo.com/flash/astra-flash/) and they look pretty good but I'm having problems working out how to get fine control over them - for example how to I set a particular menu item to be checked?

Any recommendations welcome - I'm interested in commercial as well as free products.

Cheers

Joe

Joe Cutting
Computer exhibits and installations
www.joecutting.com
35 Hospital Fields Road, York, YO10 4DZ
01904 624681

As of 31st May 2007 we have another new office
so please note our new address.
Phone number and email stay the same. _______________________________________________