Hi guys, I was trying to figure out how to get this done in flash.
for example;

I had 2 pages on .net platform, the first page was regular aspx login page
that allows user to enter user name and password, they could click Login
button to login the system.

After login, use could see page 2 which embedded flash application. how can
flash detect user has already been logged in status ( yes or no ) ?

Can I save user login information in cookie locally once user login in the
system? ( this should be handled by .aspx )

Can I retrieve cookie information which created by .aspx in Flash? Is that
possible?

Is there anyway can share user login status between .aspx and flash?

* I know flash can create/retrieve SharedOject,