Hi coders -

Long time lurker. I got the list owner's permission before spamming,
but thought I'd share a game that's been in progress for a while:

  http://glassbead.net

It's a knowledge game where players try to link ideas uniquely. We
wrote a custom XML socket server that we can scale across servers,
among other things. Of interest to this group would be the tools we
used to create the game pieces used in the game. We've got a web
server scripted in to the Flash 9 javascript API that does automatic
generation of vectorized art for the game, among many other moving
pieces.

We're not advertising yet, and any feedback is welcome. We are slowly
growing a small group of players, and have a tournament tonight. We do
live music and commentary streaming, too.

Regards,
Danny