Hi, everyone, and welcome to this week's episode of "Autoresponders Gone
Bad"!

In the future, if this happens again, just contact me directly rather than
posting responses to the list. While I'm the list admin, I don't monitor the
list constantly. You can get the list admin address from the link at the
bottom of each message. Some of you did that, and for that I thank you.

> I thought it's standard that the mailing list server rejects
> duplicate emails - Dave, does the server of this list have
> this feature???

Yes, it does. However, not all mail servers send duplicates in a way that
can easily be detected as duplicates.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/