Hey guys,

Before I saw these response posts, I took a slightly different angle on
things. When I create my limbs, I am actually adding another limb to a joint
sprite on the end of the main limb. That way it simply moves with the upper
limb, and can still rotate freely on its own, using some rotational rules.
It avoids a bunch of math and allows the nesting to simply take care of some
of it.

When I tried points and localToGlobal, it still gave me weird results,
making me take the route above.

Thanks for the responses, it's why this list is the best in the world.

- e.