Dear Ashim

I didn't understanad hot to do it can you do sample for me with button on
click on the button will insert the card to the stage

I tryed to do it my self  I user this code to insert the card from stage but
I couldn't use with your code

this is my code to insert card1 i don't know how to make it random

AboutButton.addEventListener(MouseEvent.CLICK, gocard);
function gocard(e:MouseEvent):void {
 var newcard:card1 = new card1();
 this.addChild(newcard);
 newcard.x = 25;