Hi list,

I posted this question earlier on the Flash tiger list, but got no response there.Maybe here somebody knows?

I'm in search for a tree component (preferably AS2 ánd AS3) that
allows to select multiple nodes and display somehow which nodes are
selected.
A commercial component is ok.
Does such a tree component exist?I tried the tree components from Astra-flash (Yahoo), Jumpeye and Flashloaded with no success.

Thanks,
Willem van den Goorbergh

Geografiek is a Dutch, Utrecht-based map and chart design company.
Willem van den Goorbergh can be contacted by telephone: (+31) 30-2719512 or cell phone: (+31)6-26372378
or by fax: (+31)302719687
snail mail: Hooghiemstraplein 89 3514 AX UTRECHT
Visit our website at: http://www.geografiek.nl