I used 400kbit on a 694x440 movie, with 96kbps audio in stereo, on2vp6.
frame rate same as source, and automatic keyframes.

How does it stutter, as it is buffering and than resumes - or does the video
has strange "lines" appearing like it
the video doesnt perform well.

I think it is very strange, and I cant understand that I havent heard about
this issue before!

2008/7/3 Paul Andrews <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> What settings did you give the encoder - maybe your bitrate is too high. It
> certainly stutters on my machine. Maybe you have too many keyframes.
>
> Paul
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Martin Klasson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Martin Klasson
Flash Developer