Thanks Tim and Sunil - something to check out.

Paul
----- Original Message ----- From: "tim shaya" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Flash Coders List" <flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2008 12:42 AM
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] Flash & CMS

Hi Paul,
I've recently played around with Drupal as well because it's open source,
built on PHP/MySQL and I've seen AMFPHP, SWFaddress, SWFobject modules for
it.

HOWEVER -- I started messing with Drupal 6.3, since the latest version is
Drupal 7, but quickly realized that if I wanted a fuller list of free 3rd
party modules I might have to use Drupal 5.x (5.8 last I heard). AMFPHP is
now part of the Services module.

Hope this helps.