OK that's weird - this is a very specific question, you  just answered it at
the same time sent the same or very very similar question to the list.  So
please read my post I just sent titled, "'XML deep searching" (may arrive
before or after this one in weird server time)... seems like this may be
exactly what I need.  Wow, that's odd.

Jason Merrill
Bank of America
Enterprise Technology & Global Risk L&LD
Instructional Technology & Media

Join the Bank of America Flash Platform Developer Community

Are you a Bank of America associate interested in innovative learning ideas and
technologies?
Check out our internal  GT&O Innovative Learning Blog & subscribe.