Hi all, I hope this is not too basic, but are there any tutorials and/or
hints on how to move multiple objects as a group with AS (preferably AS2)?
Whenever you could throw me a line I would appreciate it! Thanks so much.

--
Jonathan Berry, M.A.
IT Consultant

This E-mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18
U.S.C. ?? 2510-2521 and is legally privileged.
This information is confidential information and is intended only for
the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
prohibited.