Hi,
just begining a project which has an ecard component to it.
the user choses an ecard and sends it with a personalized message
the recepient receives a custom url with the message. I was curious if
anyone had done something similar or any ideas on how to go about this?
I'm having trouble deciding what technology to use (database xml or text
files)
to store the data in. a webdeveloper friend of mine says the message
could be encoded in the url itself, if anyone out there has any prior
experience
with ecards and what technology to use for data management It would be
great to find out any piece of knowledge that's out there on this subject

thanks!
~laura
Flashutvikler