Sorry, that was meant for the Flex list, but it could also easily be
answered here as well. I'm using the Flex 3 ColorPicker component.
Thanks.

Jason Merrill
Bank of America
Enterprise Technology & Global Risk L&LD
Instructional Technology & Media

Join the Bank of America Flash Platform Developer Community

Are you a Bank of America associate interested in innovative learning
ideas and technologies?
Check out our internal  GT&O Innovative Learning Blog & subscribe.