Hey Manuel. Another DART related question. I notice that when viewing with
the Flash 10 player I'm sent alternative static version of our DART files.
Any thoughts when the detection might be updated?

Brian Mays

On 7/28/08 3:50 PM, "Manuel Ponce de Leon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Helmut,
>
> The DART Motif platform does not support AS3 at this point. Will do in
> early 2009.
>
> Helmut Granda wrote:
>> I am going to shoot this out to the dark and see if anyone has been able to
>> deploy AS3 banners in the DartMotif platform....

Brian Mays

--
Did you know?  OPUBCO is a multimedia company.

We are essential to our community.