Hi cool list!

I'm trying do build a generic structure of pages (swf's) loaded in a main swf,
and unloading as well ofcourse.
Now I'm trying to unload a loaded swf, with the famous Garbage Collection. But
I'm not sure I'm doing it the right way. Hope you could point me in the right
direction.

My code:

private function loadPage( qUrl :String ) :void
{
            var mLoader:Loader                    = new Loader();
            var mRequest:URLRequest         = new URLRequest( qUrl );

            mLoader.contentLoaderInfo.addEventListener( Event.COMPLETE,
pageComplete );
            mLoader.load( mRequest );
}
private function pageComplete( e :Event ) :void
{
            currentPage = e.currentTarget.content;

currentPage.addEventListener( Page.PAGE_INIT, initPage );
            currentPage.addEventListener( Page.GOTO_PAGE, gotoPage );

            addChild(currentPage);
}
private function gotoPage( e :Event ) :void
{
            var nextPage = currentPage.gotoPage;

            currentPage.removeEventListener( Page.PAGE_INIT, initPage );
            currentPage.removeEventListener( Page.GOTO_PAGE, gotoPage );

            var loader:Loader = Loader( e.target );
            loader.unload();

            loadPage( nextPage );
}

I'm not sure about the gotoPage method, if I can make a Loader object of the
currentPage and unload it. Is it totally ready for the GC to be deleted?
Thnx in advance.

Sander