Hi,

  Been having problems running a projector fullscreen in Flash on linux - it
does
not seem to work.

  Does anyone know if this is my code, a problem / feature or just Adobe being
slack on getting it working?

  Tried the following in my class after the ADDED_TO_STAGE event, on my
timeline,
etc.

  import flash.display.StageDisplayState;
  import flash.display.StageScaleMode;

  this.stage.displayState = StageDisplayState.FULL_SCREEN;
  this.stage.scaleMode = StageScaleMode.NO_SCALE;

  If I run flashplayer with the SWF and set the display state to fullscreen,
this
goes completely pear-shaped, so is not an option.

  The screen itself is custom hardware, but a normal Flash 8 standalone runs
okay
with fscommand("fullscreen")  It's just that setting this.stage.displayState
seems to have no effect.

  Any ideas or pointers as the internet seems to be quite quiet on this one.

  Please don't tell me I have to go back to AS2 code, I just spent a week
getting
Binary sockets working.

  Thx

  Glen