To: "Flash Coders List" <flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com>
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2008 5:00 AM
Subject: RE: [Flashcoders] AS3 replacing Textfield Constructor

Yeah, sorry, you've lost me now.  "the textfields won't give
a signal when they are initialized" - can you explain that?
What kind of signal
- hand signals?  Tornado siren?  "I can't go out with you
because I need to stay home and wash my hair."? ;)

I would guess it means they won't raise an initialize event, because he's
not invoking super() in his subclass's constructor.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/

__________ NOD32 3377 (20080821) Informatie __________

Dit bericht is gecontroleerd door het NOD32 Antivirus Systeem.
http://www.nod32.nl