Or this book, which is specifically concerning design patterns in AS:

http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596528461/

Alternatively, 'Friends of Ed' also make GREAT books, and they have several on the subject of AS, OOP & design patterns. They are more like 'classes in a book' that you can later reference, whereas Oreilly is more like a proper reference bible. Both formats have merit.

Steven Loe wrote:
Check out "Head First Design Pattens" (oreilly). It's an easy to comprehend book on patterns and software design goodness. The book examples are in Java, so if you can read AS3 you'll be able to read sample code.
It a great resource to learn not only what interfaces are, but why and when you
want to use them. IMO its made EAS3 *much* easier going. Moock's interface /
pattern explanations make much more sense after spending some time with Head
First Design Pattens.

-Steven Loe

This could seem weird...
But what the hell is an interface!!!???????? I've
read lots of books
and
posts without getting the answer. I bought
"Essential AS3" to read
about
interfaces and he says that helps for multi
inheritance. In other
places I
read that it is a "deal" to ensure that a
class has some methods and
so on.
But what is the real benefit that I can come out with
using
interfaces????
Maybe that is stupidity or I am not smart enough to
get the concept
but
believe me... its is been two years now!!

Please Help!!!

--
Omar M. Fouad - Digital Emotions
http://www.omarfouad.net

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use
by the intended
recipient(s) only. It may contain proprietary
material, confidential
information and/or be subject to legal privilege. It
should not be
copied,
disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If
you are not an
intended recipient then please promptly delete this
e-mail and any
attachment and all copies and inform the sender. Thank
you.