I'm having some diffuculty getting a loader object to call a php script that
puts some data into the database (mysql) and returns a string.
I placed a crossdomain.xml doc on the website at the level of the .swf. but
can't seem to verify whether the policy doc is loaded or not. In AS3 do I have
to do something like:
import flash.security.*     to enable the code:

var loader:URLLoader = new URLLoader();

loader.addEventListener(SecurityErrorEvent.SECURITY_ERROR,securityErrorListener);

Security.loadPolicyFile("http://www.boyd-speer.com/autoinfo/Irish/src/crossdomain.xml";);

   loader.addEventListener(Event.COMPLETE,loadcomplete);

   loader.load(request);

   function loadcomplete(evt:Event):void {
    fscommand("loadcompleted...");