Maybe I'm missing something about whats being attempted, but I know in
Tweener (As3), you can just put in a value like 1440, and it will
rotate 4 times, using a single tween. This code:

Tweener.addTween(mc,{rotation:1440,time:2,transition:"linear"});

Does just that, no need to string multiple tweens together.

.m