Hi Doug, you can change the code in the html to width/height = 100%. As long
as you haven't set the Stage.scalemode in the swf then it will scale to fit
the embed height/width. It should work for dynamic content, but I've never
had to do this due to image quality on scaling.
you can do this in the publish settings window as well. Set dimensions to
percent and 100%.

hth!
B.