I don't know if you have checked into this or not, but I have had a similar
issue in as2 where I couldn't load anything off of an external server.  I
had the cross-domain in place and as it turns out it was re-directing to
another site when Flash tried to hit the cross-domain file.

Good luck

greg

On 9/23/08 4:47 AM, "Sander Schuurman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Does anyone have some knowledge to share? Concerning this issue?

Gregory Boland | IconNicholson
Flash Engineer, Technology
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel +1 212.981.0563
mobile +1 201.600.6269
295 Lafayette Street, New York, NY 10012

www.iconnicholson.com
This communication may contain information that is confidential or exempt
from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, please note that
any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited. Anyone who receives this message in error should notify
the sender immediately by telephone or by return email and delete it from
his or her computer.