Hi everybody,

This might be a little off topic, but hopefully someone can help me out.

For the last couple of years a friend and I were happily running a project on the side called T-signers.com. It's a site where people can design and order their own custom t-shirts. It's always been a pleasure to work on it, but recently a couple of things have changed and we can't find the time anymore to work on it. At this moment we're thinking about selling it or finding some enthusiastic developers to continue the project. Does anybody know how we should handle this?

Thanks!
Gert-Jan