=> Job Title: ActionScript (AS2/AS3) Programmer
=> Location: Santa Barbara, CA
=> Salary: Open & based on experience/qualifications
=> Relocation: Assistance Provided

My client is a full-service, interactive creative agency headquartered
in Santa Barbara, CA. They offer an antidote to the big agency
experience by setting new standards for creative approaches to
traditional and new media campaigns. Serving a wide variety of clients
in a multitude of industries, including extensive experience in
hospitality, nightlife and entertainment, my client has built a
reputation for providing quality solutions that are innovative,
cost-effective and highly functional.

They are looking for a Front-End Flash/ActionScript Programmer. Good
animation/motion skills. Good problem solving skills. Strong work ethic
and dedication. They are NOT looking for a designer, but someone who can
work as part of a team on a wide variety of projects, and tight
deadlines.

REQUIRED SKILLS:

* Expert-level Flash programmer
* Expert-level AS2
* Intermediate-to-expert level AS3
* Proficient in CSS, JavaScript, web technologies
* Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and other standard development &
design software

If you are interested in this opportunity and either live in/near or are
willing to relocate to Santa Barbara, CA, please submit your resume and
salary requirements to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank you,
Beau J. Gould

Open Source Staffing
www.open-source-staffing.com