:D

thanks mate

On 16 Oct 2008, at 14:44, Cedric Muller wrote:

:)
yes I know, I am facing the exact same problem.
I love best-case scenarios, but with xml I couldn't achieve the first option, unless rendering the xml from a cms.

cedric

hey cedric - thanks for your response

the linebreaks are purely aesthetic, to make it easier to write directly in the xml doc but, as you say, they could be stripped (i'm using <p> tags already but the net result is the same). I'm really just seeing how far i can go in my xml - the first option is my best-case scenario

best