I like those job posts only if they post the requirements and the the salary
you could get. I am 16 years old, and i wish to become professional in Fl,
Ps, Dw and perhaps some more stuff. So, i am interested in what firms need,
so i can learn it. And i want to see the salary, to see if it is worth
learning multimedia. Well, i like it so i will never stop learning it.
But when those job posts don't have at least this data, it becomes annoying.
And it's worse if there are too many of them. One or 2 job posts a week in
this list is OK.

*Pedro D. Kostelec*
[EMAIL PROTECTED]