I'm trying to figure out how to do drag and drop between two NativeWindows. Not drag and drop between the OS and AIR, and not drag and drop in the same window, but between two NativeWindows of the same AIR application. I've tried all manner of guessing, and I can't find a single example on google of how to do this. From the stage.mouseX on the "drag to window" returning impossible numbers (like 65710) to Rectangle intersects not responding in reliable ways.

If you have experience doing this, please let me know how to do it. If you have never done this, please don't respond with your guesses.