-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Paul
Andrews
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2008 5:52 PM
To: Flash Coders List
Subject: [BULK] Re: [Flashcoders] Is there a quick way to convert back
to AS2?

How can anyone know how much effort is involved?

It'll depend on how your code is written. What is sure is that it'll be
ton of work.

Why does your client want to revert to AS2?

If they insist you'll just have to charge accordingly.

I reverted an AS3 video/slide player to AS2 and it was a PIA because the

code was close to what it should be but had so many differences because
the
classes involved had changed between AS2 and AS3. It'd probably have
been
easier to dump the AS3 code and start from scratch.

I'd probably do everything possible to not go back. Try and educate you
client that it's a huge amount of work and one day they'll still want to
go
forward to AS3.

Paul