As far as I know, a SWF won't store variables.

You can however store variable inside a separate text/XML file or write variables to a server [via PHP or some other lang]. SharedObjects would work if it was all local, but from what you write, it is not.

Seb.

Mick G wrote:
My users want to be able to download the SWFs to their computers so they can
play them, and also upload these SWFs to other websites so they need to be
stand-alone SWFs.

On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 3:40 AM, Fabrício Seger Kolling - Dulldusk <