Hi All,

Just to rephrase my question again.

Basically when we resize any image its lost its meta data, so in my case i want to preserver those data even after resizing, and this require extraction of the meta data from original image and writing back these data after resize.

But How?????

Any Help is greatly appreciated. There are way out in JAVA and C# n all for this, But how about Action Script.

Thanks,
Deepak