You'll have to make your own threading code. ie this

var processCursor = 0;
var processLength = 10000; //example who many lines to parse

function onEnterFrame(){

   if( processCursor < processLength){
        processLittlePiece();
        updateProgressBar();
   }else{
      //go to complete frame

function processLittlePiece(){ //doWorkOnProcess

      processCursor++;
}

Hans Wichman skrev:
wont work