Good morning group.

I am looking for an online .swf generation tool. Specifically, a user
designs a .swf online through a tool that I create, then they submit
their work which generates a .swf output. The tool will allow the user
to choose from several templates, then customize them by selecting
various assets from pre-determined lists and adding some free-form text.
>From my research so far I'm mainly seeing tools based on Java and C++,
both of which aren't really options for me. I have some very limited
knowledge of Ming (PHP), but this option is too programming intensive
for this scenario. I think JSFL would be my best bet, but I can't find
any information about using it for an online server-side implementation.
My experience has been for local batching purposes only.

Does anyone have any suggestions? The client is open to purchasing an
application depending on the cost.

Mike Stocke
Interface Engineer

Organic, Inc. | Detroit
2600 S. Telegraph Road -- Suite 100, Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302
t: 248.454.4015  |  f: 248.454.3370

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Blog: http://Threeminds.Organic.com <http://threeminds.organic.com/>
Website: www.Organic.com <http://www.organic.com/>

This email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise
protected from disclosure. Dissemination, distribution or copying of this email
or the information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient, or an
employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended
recipient, is prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please
immediately notify us by calling our Help Desk at (415) 581-5552 or by
e-mailing us at [EMAIL PROTECTED]