Hi, everyone,

Just a little update on this issue, for the starlwart few who are
interested. I discovered that a Event.MOUSE_LEAVE is fired when the Right
Click (ContextMenu) menu is opened. I wish there was a complement to
Event.MOUSE_LEAVE, but I didn't see one.

What I now do is listen for stage's MouseEvent.MOUSE_OVER and Mouse.hide();
every time this is fired (I wish this didn't have to be called so often but
it's not a performance hit for me. If anyone has a better solution, I would
love to hear it).

This created the additional side effect that the Mouse doesn't always
automatically show when you open the context menu (right clicking twice in a
row or using Esc) so I used Event.MOUSE_LEAVE to ensure that Mouse.show() is
called every time.

-jonathan

--
-jonathan howe