Add the child to your Website sprite, rather than the stage.

jord

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I have a package that I know works. It displays an Audio Player on
the stage. I moved it from src/ to a folder for packages. The
project builds no sweat. However, I do not see the AudioPlayer on
the stage. The package is AudioBuilder. Here is my AS for my
Actionscript Project. Any idea why I do not see my AudioPlayer?

package {

        // Flash Packages
        import flash.display.Sprite;
        import flash.events.*;
        import flash.display.StageScaleMode;

        // My Packages
        import com.Audio.AudioPlayer;

        // Setup the SWF Properties
        [SWF(backgroundColor="#FFFFFF", frameRate="30", width="1000",
height="600", quality="HIGH")]

        public class Website extends Sprite {

                public function Website():void {
                        stage.scaleMode = StageScaleMode.NO_SCALE;
                        var _container:Sprite = new Sprite();
                        var _MusicPlayer:AudioPlayer = new AudioPlayer();
                        stage.addChild(_MusicPlayer);