!!!yes...wmode='normal' fixed it.

do you know why ??

it was  french keyboard

thank you!

Hans Wichman a écrit :
Hi,

I can enter my email in the bottom textfield, win xp sp2, ie,player10. Ar
you using a non english keyboard?
And what happens when you turn wmode transparent off?

greetz
JC

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 3:46 PM, laurent <laur...@logiquefloue.org> wrote:

Hi,

The weird thing is that upper case work, the player in browser get the
SHIFT is pressed but does not want to apply it's effect on certain keyboard
buttons.

So fare we have seen the bug on firefox, IE, safari player 9 and 10 windows
laptop

with wmode = transparent

hm I guess people can check here on the platform we have not tested,
...like mac..:)
http://240plan.ovh.net/~frenchda/index2.php

down right menu: 'MON COMPTE' you have a email texfield, try to write you
one ;)

Hans Wichman a écrit :

Hi,

ok I misunderstood the problem at first, thinking you were trying to
detect
shift keypress, but the whole textfield breaks... that is weird.
Which browser are you testing it in? Does it break in all browsers? But
plays fine in the IDE... any difference in player version?

Are you using firefox with wmode transparent?

greetz
JC
On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 12:38 PM, laurent <laur...@logiquefloue.org>