> Several years ago (in Flash 8, I'm almost positive) someone (Colin Moock??)
> came up with a/several
> algorithms that grew vines on the stage, discreetly, wildly, minimally,
> extravagantly. I've been looking
> for it/them for weeks and can't find them.
> If anybody remembers what I'm talking about and can give me a nudge toward
> where I might find
> it/them, I'd be deeply grateful.

Maybe http://www.google.com/search?q="grant+skinner"+trees  ?

If not, then search terms like "flash l-systems" or "flash lindenmayer" might
pull up useful resources.

jd/adobe

Several years ago (in Flash 8, I'm almost positive) someone (Colin Moock??)
came up with a/several algorithms that grew vines on the stage, discreetly,
wildly, minimally, extravagantly. I've been looking for it/them for weeks and
can't find them.

If anybody remembers what I'm talking about and can give me a nudge toward
where I might find it/them, I'd be deeply grateful.

Apparently, it wasn't Mr. Moock, by the way. I've rooted all the way through
his sandbox. Lots of fun; no dice. Besides, I don't just want to enjoy them,
I'd like to use them, if they're available.

Thanks,
Paul