Hi cool list,

I want to make a Class that contains MotionBlur methods that I can call like
this: MotionBlur.coordBlur(mc, 1.5);

I have other classes wich I don't initiate and just call static methods from.
The MotionBlur class looks like this:
public class MotionBlur
{

            public function MotionBlur()
            {
                        // empty, never initiated
            }

            public static function coordBlur(   mc :MovieClip, blurFactor
:Number = 1.5 ) :void
            {
                        // calculate blur and apply blur setting to mc
            }

            public static function clearBlur(    mc :MovieClip ) :void
            {
                        // clear blur setting on mc

Ideally I want to use this through TweenMax like this:
TweenMax.from(mc, .4, {
alpha: 0, x: 1500, delay: 2, ease: Back.easeOut,
                                                onUpdate: MotionBlur.coordBlur,
onUpdateParams: [mc, 1.5],
                                                onComplete:
MotionBlur.clearBlur, onCompleteParams: [mc], overwrite: false
} );

But I get the following error: (even if I just call the method outside tweenmax
like this MotionBlur.coordBlur(chick, 2);)
1120: Access of undefined property MotionBlur.

I'm not quit sure what is going wrong here... does anyone see something strange
that I'm totally missing?