I just read the message and realized that, for someone that frequents the library, my spelling and sentence structure, outside of my essays, is not all that grand.

Anthony Pace wrote:
Free books available to library card holders in Toronto through safari online.

Awesome... I just had a read through keith peters' making things move. It is totally great; yet, I wish it was more recent and used the features available in the new flash player. Apparently a lot of libraries have this contract set up, so you should check to see if your library has it too.

Almost their entire lineup is available. I am just assuming that they don't put their best sellers on the list right away; however, their are books that were just published a few months ago.

They don't have university level text books available though; for that I have to go to one my university libraries to read old copies if available; however, they do have certification texts that usually cost around $100.00 per book.