Hi,

There is an online website that shows all the threads from the FlashCoders list, but I can't remember it's name.

I found it when Googling, so try searching for a specific sentence from one of the list emails that maybe a month or so old - so Google has had time to spider it - the website sorts by thread and stuff, so you can walk backwards and forwards. Also, one of the guys on the list - maybe muzak - had a page on their site where you could search the archives, but not sure if that's there any more.

   HTH

   Glen

Bob Wohl wrote:
If I remember correctly, we used to have a public archive for this at
chattyfigs but people started fishing emails from it(4 years ago maybe????)
and Dave had some issues and maybe even got fed up with the
constant maintenance. This was before the days of google groups.
But being a developer my memory is pretty cloudy ;)
B.