Well I guess I was wrong, and he would like to learn about haxe and neko.

Omar Fouad wrote:
Ian I think it is too late, but I would like to know details about the
HaXe/neko approach.

By the way ppl, I've finished an AIR chat application, that uses the SQLite
"way". I've posted it on my blog minutes ago here
http://omar-fouad.net/blog/?p=99

Thanks for the support and replies everyone :)