Hello :)

?? use the value "false" in the last argument of the constructor ? Read the
documentation of the class :

http://code.google.com/p/gaforflash/wiki/API

search the GATracker class reference ;)

The full signature of the constructor is :

GATracker<http://gaforflash.googlecode.com/svn/documentation/com/google/analytics/GATracker.html#GATracker%28%29>(display:DisplayObject,
account:String, mode:String = "AS3", visualDebug:Boolean = false, config:
Configuration<http://gaforflash.googlecode.com/svn/documentation/com/google/analytics/v4/Configuration.html>=
null, debug:
DebugConfiguration<http://gaforflash.googlecode.com/svn/documentation/com/google/analytics/debug/DebugConfiguration.html>=
null)

You can disable the visual debug with the parameter visualDebug :

var tracker:AnalyticsTracker = new GATracker( this, "UA-111-222", "AS3",
false );

or not use the last arguments :

var tracker:AnalyticsTracker = new GATracker( this, "UA-111-222", "AS3" ) ;

PS : you can use the constructor with only two arguments if you want use the
default AS3 mode :

var tracker:AnalyticsTracker = new GATracker( this, "UA-111-222" ) ;

EKA + :)