Hi all,

I'm having problems with an flash I did and exported to EXE. The exe is
executed locally and loads some content (images, xml, swf) from specific sites
let' s say

http://www.foo.com/a.swf
http://www.foo.com/a.jpg
http://www.foo.com/folder1/a.xml

the problem is that the communication is bloked at the proxy.

As far as I know when you execute a flash exe flie some of the "sandbox
security" dosen't apply, since you are clicking on an exe file and should know
the "risks" of doing that.

I need to know if the content is loaded thru port 80, or 8080 (an internet
common port not blocked by proxies by default), or if it uses som less comom
port (which?)

thanks,
rodrigo.