From: flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com
[mailto:flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com] On Behalf Of Ashim
D'Silva
Sent: vrijdag 20 februari 2009 12:53
To: Flash Coders List
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] Javascript Flash resizing

I wouldn't really like that as a user, a webpage that takes my screen
without asking.If it's an app, try AIR, that might have something. You
should be able to launch a window with javascript without interaction
(window.open - look it up)
Other than that, I'm really not sure.

The Random Lines
My online portfolio