Hi all,I am working on a POS application in AIR and SQLite, and I am stuck
with this little problem. I need to send to a printer, some data from an
array and create a table.. in other words, I need to print a receipt.

Is there any way to create dinamically a table and fill it with strings and
print it out?

Thanks in advance

--
Omar M. Fouad - ActionScript Developer