It's scary, but not that scary when you get into it... ... I posted a rough outline for someone a week or so ago on the Osflash list - there is a basic recording application in the examples...

http://www.mail-archive.com/osfl...@osflash.org/msg15410.html

Don't forget to ask Red5 specific questions on the Red5 list - Osflashers sometimes get a bee in their bonnet about this one :)

Glen

confustic...@gmail.com wrote:
Thanks for your reply Glen. That is really handy to know.

Now to plunge into what looks like the terrifying world of Red5. *shiver*

Cheers,
CB.