From: flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com
[mailto:flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com] On Behalf Of Reina
Lyn Ben
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2009 2:23 PM
To: flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com
Subject: [Flashcoders] Tween AS3 issue with Firefox

has anyone had the same problem. I have a website up..
http://kozonline.com/epk the animation is created in AS3, when I use
firefox, the animation/transition freezes, I've found solutions online
like
creating a variable and store the tween there instead of being dependent
on
the garbage Collector feature that tween have. When I test the site on
IE,
it animates fine and finishes the tween..

--
Reina Lyn Ben
Interactive Web Devsigner