So basically I have a bunch of thumbnail images set up in a grid form, each
is the same movieclip just multiple instances of it. This movie clip has a
rollover and rolloff state that basically scales the image up, this is done
with external as that loops through and creates the event listeners for each
one. If i roll over a movie clip and then roll off at normal speed,
everything works as intended, the old one scales down to normal size, and
then new one scales up. The issue comes when you quickly roll off and then
back on. The movieclip gets stuck in scaling down to about half way. Any
ideas on how to fix this? Also I dont want to remove all of the event
listeners for the other clips until it scales back down because it would
take away from the visual effect.

thank you!

--
Preston Parris