Well, you can use get getTimezonOffset()-method which is the minutes different from the UTC/GMT time For example, here in The Netherlands the offset should be 120mins. This means that the Date-object will always return your so called zone-related time in Flash. After that you can remove the offset from the current time and then you get the UK or GMT/UTC time.

OH, there is a way to bring out zone related time in Flash? I only knew the
way, that takes the time from the local computer. How'd you do it?
Any tutorial or script?